Monday, April 22, 2013

I don't know what to say!!!


Dear Mom, Dad, and family, and my friends,

Hi!  I am still working in buda, and I love it.  I had an interview with President Smith today about what is going on in my life, and I feel like I am going to be in buda for awhile.  We will see how it goes!  I hope it goes well :)  I do love it here.  These are my companions, being super obedient!  I ran to the other side when it started flashing, and they didn't make it.  made for a good photo opportunity.  The weather is perfect today, on the verge of really hot, so it just kind of starts from here.  No needs for coats any more!!
Today Sister Falslev had trainings... so we went and hiked a "mountain".  It was really fun!  This is the view of our hood.  There are no sky scrapers in Budapest, so that is kind of interesting.  Just a lot of taller buildings... but they had taller buildings in Kecskemét too.  Well.  That is how life goes!
I am so sorry I dont really have time to email today!!!  I promise i will do better next week.  Mom, dont worry about me being tired.  It is not like I cant function and we arent worried about me getting sick either :)  I am being smart, but i am just working... a lot!!

Awesome story of the week.  A cute girl got baptized!!  Her name is Noémi, and if she is reading this--hi and i love you :)  She was reading a random blog of a lady in Salt Lake, found the church, and got baptized!  The lady whose blog she found came out and was there for the baptism, and she took pictures of us to send home... so that might be happening soon.  How awesome!!  Being a good example at all times and in all things is soooo important!!  Are we always trying to be missionaries and represent Jesus Christ?  If someone asks how our weekend was, why not say, I went hiking, and got ice cream, and church was cool.  I learned about the importance of the ten commandments... done.  Missionary work.

I love you all!!
sok szeretettel,
Kennedy nővér

No comments:

Post a Comment